Dollar General is an American based chain of variety stores having its roots in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. Formerly known as JL Turner and Son, Dollar General Store was founded by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner 80 years ago in 1939. From apparel and beauty products to household goods and toys, Dollar General stores have got numerous options available for you at rock bottom prices.
To give customers a positive experience, Dollar General conducts an online survey to maintain its standards and improve services for their customers. Not only this, Dollar General stores even reward their customers for the time they invest in performing the survey. The survey is quite helpful in knowing about the customers’ experience.
Rules and Requirements to participate in DG Survey
- A unique 15 digit survey code printed on the receipt is required to participate in the Dollar General Customer First Survey.
- The individual below 18 years of age is not eligible to participate. The age of the participant should be 18 years or above.
- Only those who are legal residents of the United States are allowed to participate.
- Any of the devices such as laptops, mobile, personal computer or a tablet is required with a high-speed internet connection.
- Basic understanding of languages like English and Spanish is necessary.
How to participate in Dollar General Customer Survey?
Below are the simple steps to help you know how to do Dollar General Survey,
- Visit any nearby Dollar General Store and make a purchase.
- Collect the receipt and keep it safely to take Dollar General customer survey.
- Visit the official website of Dollar General Store dgcustomerfirst.com to participate in the survey.
- You will be asked to enter the details printed on your receipt such as store number and 15 digit survey code which is located towards the bottom of your receipt. You will also be asked about the time of your visit.
- You will be directed to a page containing numerous questions regarding your experience of the visit.
- After providing answers to every question, you have to provide details of your identity.
Dollar General Customer First Survey Questions
The DG survey questions include several questions regarding your visit experience to the store. The questionnaire covers several aspects that help Dollar General Store improve their services and maintain its position in the market. Some of the aspects on which the questions at Dollar General survey com are likely to be based are –
- Your level of satisfaction.
- Quality of the products that you bought from the store.
- Product availability.
- Maintenance and cleanliness of the store.
- Staff behaviour and efficiency.
- Ease of finding products.
- Prices and deals.
The DG customer first survey usually completes in 3-4 minutes provided you have a reliable internet connection. The customers need to provide genuine answers to witness better services during the next visit to the store.
Dollar General Rewards
Dollar General rewards its customers for participating in the survey. After successful completion of the survey, the customers get a 3$ off 15$ Dollar General survey coupon. However, the prizes may vary in different periods.
There is something even more exciting than this. Anyone who completes the online survey gets a chance to win the Dollar General gift card worth 100$. Customers can enter the sweepstakes online or through a mail-in entry.
Dollar General Sweepstakes Official Rules
- This year sweepstakes begin on February 2, 2019, and will end on February 7 2020. There are 53 entry periods in total.
- Participants who are at least 18 years old and are legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia are eligible to participate.
- Employees, as well as anyone associated with Dollar General, including parent company affiliates, various advertising, and promotion agencies and their immediate family members, are not allowed to participate.
- Users can enter the sweepstakes only once in one entry period.
Ways to enter DG Sweepstakes
There are two ways to enter any sweepstakes:
- Online Entry: To enter the sweepstakes online, the user needs to purchase at any nearby Dollar General store within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Open www.dgcustomersfirst.com in the browser and follow the instructions.
- Mail-in Entry: This method allows entering sweepstakes without making any purchase. Ten winners per entry period will be drawn out randomly. On 3.5 × 5” card, write down the details such as name, address, email address, contact and date of birth and mail it to –
- Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 251328
- Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes
Why won’t DG let me take the survey?
Participating in Dollar General survey requires that the customer is minimum 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia. Users can enter the sweepstakes only once per entry period. One also needs to ensure proper internet connection before starting the survey. Don’t forget to enable cookies on your browser for a smooth experience on DG customer survey site.
Where is the survey code on the Dollar General receipt?
The Dollar General survey code is printed at the bottom of your receipt.
How long do I have to do my survey for Dollar General?
Dollar General surveys usually take 3-4 minutes to complete.
I am 17 years old. Can I participate in the survey?
No. The minimum age requirement for participating in the Dollar General survey is 18 years.
America’s most famous general store is currently in 44 states at more than 15,000 locations in the United States. The company is also making efforts to expand its business and serve more customers. Dollar General has left no stone unturned in providing a hassle-free shopping experience. It has got several products from different brands. So if you are looking for quality and a variety of products at quite reasonable prices along with a chance to win exciting prizes, Dollar General Store is the perfect option for you. Don’t miss the opportunity, visit your nearest Dollar General store today.